Liquid Contract Packaging, Filling, & Sealing Services
Do you have a new liquid-based product you want to release to the market? One of the challenges of getting your product out is the actual packaging. While you can handle it yourself, it’s a very difficult undertaking. You need to hire a team, have the right equipment, and make sure that you adhere to the industry packaging standards.
Why Going with a Third-Party Contract Liquid Filling Service is Better
There are several reasons why it’s a better decision to leave the liquid filling to the experts.
First, it’s going to save you money. A company that specializes in contract liquid packaging is going to source the packaging material in high volumes. As a result, they are able to provide you with packaging services at a lower price compared to what it would cost you to source the material, hire workers, rent out space, and rent any equipment necessary.
Second, it’s going to save you a lot of time. A contract liquid filling service provider will allow you to focus on running and building your business. Deciding to create a section of your business for production purposes is another big responsibility you’ll have to deal with. It’s going to take a lot of time to set it up, optimize the process, and manage it.
Third, it’s going to save you capital. It takes a lot of start-up funds to rent a production facility, rent or purchase the machinery, hire workers, and get the inventory space you need. If you really want to scale your business, it would be a better choice to invest capital into marketing, business development, and R&D.
Avoid Problems with Packaging for Liquid Products
With liquid products, you have to make sure that the packaging is done well. There are a lot of things that can go wrong if you make a mistake with the packaging.
– The packaging can easily tear and end up leaking your product all over the place.
– The packaging may not protect your product against factors like heat and oxidative damage.
– Your product may not meet the safety FDA guidelines. You may have to start a run all over again if you make critical mistakes.
– Has tamper-proof packaging so that your customers can easily identify if it was opened by somebody else or if the packaging has failed.
– There may be cross contamination issues if the place of manufacturing doesn’t have proper standards. The issue may be either in the assembly line or the employees. This will damage your product or result in a substandard product.
Our contract liquid filling services takes everything into account and ensures that your product is safe, easy to use for consumers, is tamper-proof and meets FDA guidelines.
What Kind of Products Can We Fill?
We run filling jobs for a wide variety of products for different industries. Here is a
– Cosmetic and skincare products such as tonics, soaps, sprays, acne solutions, etc.
– Home products such as scents, gels, cleaning products, and various chemicals.
– Pharmaceutical products such as eye solutions, disinfectants,
– Food products such as beverages.